Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday fun

A few posts ago I wrote about beautiful Scotland and promised to think up a few slogans for VisitScotland to use in future campaigns. After forgetting all about my promise, then realising that VisitScotland are actually doing a good enough job themselves, I thought I would just have a little fun instead. It is a Friday afternoon after all.

So, here’s a few slogans that they might want to use in future campaigns with the following pictures:

Come to Scotland, there’s Moooooooooo-re to see

John O’ Groats - mainland Britain’s most northerly toilet

The sun always shines in Scotland!
Ok, so I doubt these images and accompanying slogans will draw in the hordes. But hopefully they put a little smile on your face!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home